Follow Us On
Follow us on your favourite social media sites for news and important updates and to join in discussions.
Steel services in Malta - Steelserv
Superman is called the "Man of Steel," we "steel" ourselves for unexpected news, characters in books and movies are often described as "steely eyed." When we think of steel, we think of strength.
But there's more to the story - a lot more. Steel doors and frames manufactured by Steelserv are more than just strong, they're:
- Secure: The strength of steel doors and frames frustrates attempts to break in or break through.
- Impervious to bad weather: Steel doors and frames perform best when Mother Nature's at her worst.
- Long lasting: Steel doors and frames won't splinter, dry out, or break down like other door materials.
- Environmentally friendly: Steel is the most recycled material in the world, making it the sustainable, environmentally responsible choice for architects, designers and owners of commercial buildings.
- Can be designed to fit nearly any application: Interior or exterior, office, industrial or institutional - steel doors and frames can fit nearly any opening, and any design you can imagine.
Now that you know the advantages of steel doors and frames, the only question is, which Steelserv product will work best for your application?
Frequently asked questions
How secure are Steel windows/doors?
Steel is three times stronger than aluminum and many times stronger than wood. The strength of steel provides added security.
What types of glass can be used in a steel window?
Steel windows can accommodate glass thicknesses ranging from 1/8" to 1-1/4", including single pane, laminated or leaded glass, and most any of the high performance insulated glass products currently available.
What styles of doors are available in steel?
Swing-Out, Swing-In, BiFold, Sliding, and Pivoted.
Do you offer custom design?
We can design any of our stainless steel & iron rail systems to your specifications. Please contact us to discuss your specific requirements.
Where can I view the steel & iron range of products?
We have many samples available to view at our showroom in Mriehel. Call for an appointment on 21449878 or send us an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org