Wood services in Malta - Woodserv
Working closely with your architect, builder or designer, Woodserv can create the very aperture you desire. From beginning to end, we’ll ensure that your dreams, as well as our high standards for quality, efficiency, and performance are fully realized. So go ahead and get creative. We love a challenge.
Our woodworks product range includes;
- Custom made furniture - living room, bedroom, outdoor, ...
- Parquet - laminate & solid.
- Traditional apertures - louvers, balconies, doors, windows, ...
- Doors - external solid, internal solid & internal veneered.
Woodserv Apertures are made to meet your specifications and suit your needs. Windows and doors made from wood create a warm, rich, and inviting look that increases the aesthetic and market value of your home. And because of the very nature of wood, its beauty can withstand sun, extreme temperatures, and time better than vinyl alternatives. Wood also possesses natural insulating properties-millions of tiny, honeycomb-like air pockets. This means that variances in outdoor temperature (from blazing heat to biting cold) do not pass easily through wood and into your home. Our wood apertures are also noted for their exceptional quality.
We pride ourselves in our furniture, always going beyond our clients expectations. Let us help you create a personalized custom furniture concept for your home or office and turn your dreams into reality, with a feeling of luxury worthy of your success. Custom furniture styles ranges from antique, traditional, modern and contemporary.
- Custom made furniture (bedrooms, kitchens, living room, …)
- Wall paneling
- Custom executive office furniture
- Custom entertainment centers
- Bars & shop furniture
Some of Woodserv‘s most prestigious works in the commercial sector:
- Cirkewwa Ferry Terminal (Doors)
- Campa Ltd. (Apertures)
- Alf Mizzi & Sons. (Fire Rated Doors)
- Stivala Estates (Doors)
- Dar L-Ewropa – Valletta ( Apertures, Decking, Restoration & Fire Doors )
- MFSP Offices – Msida ( Custom Made Executive Office Furniture )
- The Strickland Foundation – Lija ( Apertures )
- Firetech Offices – Qormi ( Partitions & Doors )
- Bice Boutique – Valletta ( Shop Furniture & Spiral Staircase )
- Franciscan Sisters Convent – Msida ( Doors )
- Demi Properties – Fgura ( Main & Internal Doors )
- GHRC (Banca Giuratale) - Valletta ( Apertures & Restoration )
- Think Offices - Mriehel ( Main Doors & Parquet )
- Tigne Point – Tigne, Sliema ( Railings )
Frequently asked questions
Will replacement timber windows and doors add value to my home?
Timber window and door replacements that combine character and performance will almost certainly add value to your home. Whereas PVCu windows, inappropriately specified, can detract from the value of a property.
Who will install the windows for me?
Your windows and doors will be installed by our trained and experienced installation teams who will treat your home with care and respect throughout the process.
How often will my windows need to be re-decorated?
Broadly speaking one should expect our coatings to last for 5 to 7 years without the need for re-decoration. The precise cycle will depend on a number of environmental factors such as the geographic location of your property and the particular aspect and amount of exposure to the elements the window receives.
Are timber windows good for the environment?
According to Greenpeace "As long as timber is sourced from properly managed forests...timber windows are by far the best environmental choice" (Greenpeace Briefing: Installing New Windows 1997).
What are the payment terms?
Payment terms will be clearly stated on your written quotation. In general a 40% deposit is payable with order with the balance due on delivery/completion.
Where can I view the timber range of products?
We have many samples available to view at our showroom in Mriehel. Call for an appointment on 21449878 or send us an e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org